|June 03, 2013 - June 17, 2013|
|Location:||Rice Lake, WI|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||Service Dept. & Repair|
|Description:||Three reasons you may be the Dental Service Technician we can’t wait to work with…|
Reason #1: You’ve read about us (http://www.holtdentalsupply.com/AboutUs/), and our Guiding Principles not only are values you are willing to live by, but they’re really what you’re all about!
Reason #2: If you’re the customer-focused professional we’re looking for, you are described by your colleagues (and friends) as enthusiastic, smart, well organized, caring, and personable. You’re a team player with excellent interpersonal communication skills, strong integrity and ethics. You love taking care of customers, and have a talent for quickly resolving problems when they occur, and transforming a stressful situation into a pleasant and positive outcome. You create a consistently positive environment for your peers and customers and have a passion for working with a team to make a really good company great. You may also realize that you have leadership capabilities and a desire to grow into greater responsibilities.
Reason #3: If any of this really doesn’t describe you, we wish you well in your next venture. But if you feel like we’re totally talking about you, then the third reason that you’re the right person for us, and we expect we’ll be the right company for you, is that you meet all the requirements listed under Qualifications.
As a Service Technician at Holt, we’ll share your expectation to achieve great results. In return you will have the opportunity for long term growth and development to create great success for you and those around you. You’ll be part of the team who will take our company, and our customers, forward to the next level.
Holt Dental Supply, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan. If you are interested in applying for employment with Holt Dental Supply, Inc. and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Human Resources Department at email@example.com. A copy of our EEO/AA plan can be obtained by contacting our Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Duties:||The function of the Service Technician is to provide customers with quality equipment repairs and installation as their needs dictate. Services a key role in maintaining a strong company presence in the assigned territory including developing customer relationships and customer information through responsive, professional service and excellent customer relations. Service Technician’s are expected to function as part of a team to serve the customer effectively and achieve company objectives.|
|Qualifications:||As a Holt Dental Installation and Service Assistant you must…|
• Have a High School Degree or GED (required) and an Associate’s degree in a technical field related to computer hardware, HVAC or plumbing and additional experience working with dental or medical equipment is preferred.
• Have a valid driver’s license and at least three years in a trade requiring skills and knowledge of repair and/or installation of complex equipment.
• Must be able to walk, sit, stand, squat, kneel, crouch and reach over head.
• Have full range of body movements including the use of hands, fingers, and the ability to negotiate around equipment in customers’ facilities in congested areas in the company warehouse.
• Be able to lift at least 100 pounds.
• Have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office applications
• Be able to learn quickly to gain a working knowledge of, and ability to perform efficiently, the services the company provides to its customers.
• Be able to respond to customer inquiries promptly, determine priorities and set appointments promptly and in accordance with established procedures and customer needs.
• Be able successfully troubleshoot technical problems and become a problem-solving source for the customer.
• Be able to plan work and allocate time in a manner that ensures customer and company expectations are met or exceeded on a consistent basis.
• Be able to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and resolve problems.
• Be able to read and understand customer specifications and applicable drawings and documentation.
• Be able to work eight to ten hour workdays during the week, with additional hours and weekend work necessary when the workload and meeting schedules dictate.
• Be available at all times for customer emergencies, responding to afterhours calls, as required and appropriate.
Dental knowledge is a strong plus but is not required.
If you believe that all three reasons above mean that you should be Holt Dental Supply’s newest Service Technician, please fill complete your on-line application right now!
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.